Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dixie Rebels Champs!!!

So after 9 long months of hardwork , dedication, our ups and downs and lots of unbelievers...


The Dixie Rebels came out on TOP as the 2011 RMFL Champs!!! Andy and I have the opportunity to be apart of every part of the team! It was a great experience and we have alot of fun doin it!!! Its been a great thing for the community and it gives players and dancers something good to be apart of with their families and friends. On top of that it gives St. George something to do:) and we all know we need that!!!! I am so grateful for all the help we recieved this year we couldn't have done it alone....Big Thankyou to: Tonya and Brian Horlacher, Sunshine and Max AhQuin, Irene AhQuin, Clayton Jr. AhQuin, my Mom and Dad, Andys Parents, Stockton, Cummings, Blake, Jeff, Jaden, Trevor, Hannemann, Cook Family, Alofipo Family, Ed Rodgers, and the Dixie Chix! From chain holders to dancers and every position in between, every volunteered their time to make this year a success we couldn't have done it without them....THANK YOU!!!!


We are looking forward to next year


DIXIE REBELS WILL BE BACK.......


My little family after the championship game...i love my 3 boys!!!!


Giving my Hunk a squeeze


Twiners....Legend is just like his dad in every way!!!



Me and my Maj!!! he's just like his mama...





Legend and I



The 2011 Dixie Chix with the Trophy, these girls deserve this just as

much as the players...I am seriously sooooo grateful for them they are such

good girls and soooo helpful to me and my crazy life!!!

They are always making sure that Im takin care of and helping me with everything!

I love my Dixie Chix!



They are also my sisters we love to hangout and always have a good time!!!

Its always fun no matter what we are doing!




Dixie Chix singing Happy Birthday to a fan




My Awesome parents!!! They love the Dixie Reble season!!!

I love having their support!




The girls decorating before the game!!!




My niece Cam and I we are BFFs!!!! seriously....

Its crazy because we are 7 yrs apart , but really we are not:)


















































No comments:

Post a Comment