Friday, March 4, 2011

Another Benefit Concert....KALAMITY!!!



SO....last week sunday I got a call that one of my brothers and sisters dear friend passed away suddenly. The family was in need for some financial assistance for a funeral. So my brother and the P.V. coaching staff asked if Kalamity would put on a Concert the next Wednesday to help the family out. So of course , thats what Kalamity does. Last minute is when it matters the most! So we started 5am rehearsals the next 3 days and then Wed night we put the show on!!!!
It was a total success, the family was so loving and accepting of our help and we made them smile and thats what mattered most! Ah!!! Its so awesome to be apart of something Big!!!
I am so grateful for my opportunity to serve using my talents! I am sooo grateful for a wonderful husband who is supportive of me and my endeavors and is such an amazing dad!!!! And I am so grateful for a family who supports me and helps me with whatever I need! I am truly blessed!

Finale run through before the show.

All the dancers that night!!! thankyou to all your hardwork
I love you all!

The Finale!



Me hugging Lua's wife! She was so grateful and loving!


Kalamity......I love my team!





No comments:

Post a Comment