Saturday, March 5, 2011

eternally grateful

so the past month has been a trial in itself but also a huge learning experience and as strengthened my families relationship with our heavenly father. ive realized that not everyone is going to like me or except the way i do things. thats ok tia.....all ii can do is do my best and to rely on the lord to guide me and my family. i am sooooo grateful for the gospel and for the way i was raised. kudos to my parents they were toughies on us kids but i wouldnt change the way i was raised for anything. my family is amzing and such a huge support to me....i am so grateful for every single one of my siblings. they have all had a part in raising me and i am eternally grateful. when i say siblings i mean inlaws too. i have the best i dont even look at them as inlaws btw i hate that word they are my brothers and sisters too...my brother brian has been apart of the family longer than me.lol but i just want to say thankyou and i love u to my family for loving me no matter whaat and accepting me for me. also to my husband and for the amazing man he is. ww i am truly blessed to have him as my eternal companion. ah i love that man......gee i love my life and so grateful for my family...

1 comment: