Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sister Marissa Martin

Its a bitter sweet moment to see my dancers grow up and move on with life!!!!
I feel like their mother at times because Im with them so much and we become so close!
My Marissa was on Kaos the very first year I started it and the first meeting we ever had I thought she was going to run for the door. Her eyes were so wide and her brain looked like it was sayin
 " Holy cow this lady is crazy" lol!!! She was on Kaos for a full year and then moved up to Kalamity for the last half of last year!!! Not only as a dancer but as a person I saw her become and amazing individual!!! She carries the light of Christ with her every where she goes, there is no doubt in her mind that she would never make a bad choice! She is the most loving, giving, caring , sincere person you will ever meet!!! I am so excited for her to serve our Heavenly Father for 18 moths!!! She is going to do amazing things!!!
I love you Marissa!!
( She's getting set apart tonight :)
Sister Martin!

No comments:

Post a Comment