Tuesday, February 5, 2013

We have a 2013 cause!!!! Raydens Fight

So with very much prayer and fasting we finally found a cause for The Vault, Kalamity and Kaos!!!
Honestly, it couldn't be more perfect, my dancers and I have found our purpose for dancing for 2013!!! We are thrilled to beable to give our talent to this beautiful cause...Major too is soo excited although he is concerned about Mighty Meg and who is going to dance for her now, he is excited to dance for Rayden. He tells everyone about Baby Rayden and that he is dancing for him.
That alone as a parent is an amazing thing to hear from my 4 yr old son!!! I mean to know that already, amazes me! I didn't learn to give of my talent till 5 yrs ago, up until that point I danced just for myself and my own gain!!!  I am grateful that my kids are learning
 early to be selfless and giving of themselves and aware of what others are going through.....
So this year I am happy to announce "Rayden the Fighter"
He was born Jan. 10th 2013 9 weeks premateur due to a mass where is lung should of been and swelling all throughout his little body. Brain, heart, lungs, etc...fluid...he is up at Primary Childrens Hospital in the nicu and is in very critical condition.
So now we pray, dance and do what we can to show our support for Rayden and fight right along with him!!!
"Rayden's Fight, Put em up"

No comments:

Post a Comment