Saturday, May 21, 2011

"Help Im alive" Major Style

So for all those who have seen my Kalamity show this past year or have had the chance to see our Zombie dance "Help" theres a part in the very beginning that I am sitting by myself with my eyes shut , swaying side to side....a little creepy?...yes, but oooohhh soo good:)

The other day in the car that song comes on in the cd player and Major says "Mom , I dance" and I said "you know the dance" Major: "yeah mom I do dance" Mom: "ok , lets see it" so I started it over and, in his car seat cute Major closes his eyes and sways back and forth!!!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha I just started laughing I couldn't believe he remembered it....and pick up on that:) It was a priceless moment!

The things that kid knows and does always surprises me!

No comments:

Post a Comment