Saturday, May 21, 2011

Signing Time



So....I finally have a laptop that allows me to upload videos from my camera:) yay!!!!


Im totally stoked about it and I have all these videos on my camera from forever ago that, I just have to share that I think will bring a smile to anyones face:)


So of course with your 1st child you teach them everything that you possibly can because its new and exciting! With me on the other hand my Major has always been WAY BIGGER than average so I've always wanted him to be smarter than his age since he looks older than his age! So in his super baby months I did everything with him, including sign language by 9 months he would communicate "milk" and "eat" I loved it because we could at least understand him a little bit!!!! People thought I was crazy but it was awesome and I knew it would help him develop better mentally and physically!!! I know Im crazy...


Now Major is helping me teach Legend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment