Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Vault!!!! Finally....

It's crazy how fast things can change...I guess ever since I met the love of my life I should be use to things happening fast!:)

So I grew up in the Dance Studio it was my 2nd home always!!! I helped my sister run and direct her studios while in high school and helped friends with studios but, I've never had my own! For the past 3 1/2 years I've been putting it off because I know how much work goes into owning a studio, so I've just been renting studio time from other local studios!

With Kalamity growing and my other classes being as dedicated as they are i decided I owe it to my dancers to give them a home away from home like I grew up in of their very own. So when people ask them where they take dance they can say an actual place instead of
"well....I dance with Tia but, at Blah Blah Blah" Also, so Kalamity can have stability and a home they can come to whenever they need to dance and be creative and remember what we dance for!
Last but not least I have an amazing support system my wonderful husband who supports me in everything I do and is willing to make this leap with me, my amazing family of course who is willing to get their hands dirty with me, and my Fam Bam Kalamity who is helping me run the studio so I don't have to live there! They know that my number 1 is to be a mom and thats been my hold up on owning my own studio but with my teams help and our scholarship program Im able to have amazing teachers who Ive trained and dedicated studio managers who will beable to run things the way i want and I can trust to get things done right!!!! Ah, I am truly blessed to have this opportunity!!!
The Vault, is also Andy's training facility for Titanium Inc. athletes!!! So wow, our crazy couple dream has finally come true! We have a dance studio and athletic training facility all in one!!!
He trains Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays and I run dance classes Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturday mornings!!!!

The reason I say it happened so fast is because it did!!! haha....Serioulsy it was one day I told Andy ok I definitley need my own place, he made a phone call to a good friend who gave us a couple spots to look at, 2 days later we went and looked at 3 different spots and fell in love with where we are at, we met with owner the next day and she is such a nice woman that she gave us a KILLER DEAL for location, size 2,000 sq. ft., mirrors already up, and a floor we can dance on!!! Wow, the lord loves me thats all i can say!!! So I talked to the team and we made the decision!!!
My parents are so helpful as well they really believe in me and what i do that they were Kalamity's first sponsor and gave us the money for our deposit!!! I am eternally grateful for their support and love! so the next week we moved in and now we have our own Space and it feels great!!! The feeling in that studio is unreal and is one of a kind it truly is a dancers home!!!

We are in our 3rd week of business and its awesome!!! We've already made rent for the month and I couldn't be happier!!! I told the girls as long as we can make rent and keep the home alive Im happy!!!! I am so proud of my team and all of their hardwork!!!!






THE VAULT



HOME OF KALAMITY AND TITANIUM INC.


HOLIDAY INN SQUARE

175 W. 900 S. SUITE 16



COME CHECK US OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment