Saturday, May 21, 2011

Our Left Tackle

ok...im still trying to figure this laptop out....forgive me...

Major loves football....really though he loves every sport!!! He can catch, throw, kick, run just as good as any other 5 yr. old.....he's only 2:) Andy taught him a 3 point stance when he turned 1. So he's been practicing for a while now!!! I can't believe it, Major is going to be able to play sports soon. My sister told me he could enroll in soccer this year when he turns 3.....crazy!!!

I think Im getting old.....I can't wait to watch him play sports!!!

According to Andy he's really good at air hockey!!!! Know of any air hockey leagues? lol

When we go outside to play catch or kick. Major insist on wearing pads, cleats and his helmet but we couldn't find it this day!!!

Very serious......



No comments:

Post a Comment