Saturday, February 12, 2011

My BFF's 1st

My Sista whose not a blood related sista but who is my BFF and is practically my sister is pregnant with her first baby!!! I am totally excited for her and also excited that our kids will be able to grow up together! She is a great person with such a HUGE heart and always helping everyone. She will be an amazing mom, probably a little paranoid at first (that Latisha:) but she will easily transition! She is naturally a loving, caring, nurturing person! Today one of her clients threw her fancy baby shower that my sister Irene and I attended, I'm not gonna lie I felt a little out of place because I'm not a very fancy person....but it was good food and a good time for a good friend:)

Congratulations Sister! We can't wait to meet the Little guy in May!!!!

Irene, Me and LaTisha

She 6 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment