Saturday, February 12, 2011

We wear our CHUCKS because....

Ever since the beginning of Kalamity Chucks have been OUR shoe!!! Really though how can it not?! It's basically the shoe that changed my life forever ha ha....by bringing me and my hubby together;)!!! We were both Chuck Tayor fans when it seemed no one else was at the time...lol!!!
Seriously though there are no cooler shoes to wear on your wedding day than Chucks!!!
So I've made it Kalamitys logo and SWAG TAG!!!
So yesterday we decided to put a dvd and photo portfolio together to send to Converse to say
"Kalamity wears CHUCKS because...."
We danced and took pics and had a great time as a team just being us!!!!
I will post the final product when I get it!!!! these pics are just my "on the set" cam!!!
Thank you to Jeff and Miriam for giving of your time and talent to help us out!!!
My Kalamity 2011

Erin H. and I!
Cheese Balls...

Our 3 Soon to Be's



Some of the Krew on the set!


These girls are the bomb they just do whatever I say....hahaha!





No comments:

Post a Comment