Saturday, February 12, 2011

Miss. Ivins Pageant take 2

It's funny how choreography works sometimes, as a Choreographer you have your seasons too!!! Fall is usually floor routines for gymnastics,Winter is cheer privates for cheer tryouts, Springish time is OPENING NUMBER for pageants! Along with studio classes and Kalamity year round! I've been the Choreographer for the Miss. Ivins pageant for the)se last 2 years, thanks to my sister Tonya:) and it is so much fun, a great experience and really tests my abilities:) I love all the great opportunities I get to experience with my talent and great people I get to meet!
This pageant is a great way to get me ready for the Mrs. Utah Pageant I will be choreographying for in May, No pressure right!!! These Ivins ladies are awesome and really know how to work it!!!
The beginning, some of the ladies!
Doing what I do!

5, 6, 7, 8,....


Me giving the usual lecture!!!!
"SMILE, DON'T BE BORING, MAKE THE AUDIENCE WANT TO WATCH YOU!"




No comments:

Post a Comment