Friday, February 4, 2011

We Love when Grahm comes to visit!

We LOVE when Grahm Irene comes to visit!!! I get a clean house and the boys get spoiled:) My mom is so much fun and such a little ball of energy!! She's always up for a good time and always willing to serve her family. She hasn't been over for a while because of all the health drama her and my dad have been going through but we are so glad she came to hangout with us for the day, like the old times:) She always finds something in my house that just NEEDS to be organized haha I don't mind one bit!
This time Major and Grahm decided to organize the cereals:)
Thanks Grahm for all the fun times. We love when you come to visit!!
XOXO Major and Legend!
Major helping Grahm put the cereals away!
This was the real reason behind helping.....hm
this kid always up to something! We thought he was just being
so helpful.....


Boy were we wrong!;)



No comments:

Post a Comment