Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Sickie , Sick, Sick"

This past week has been a rough week in the house! EVERYONE has been sick along with everyone else in St. George , it seems like! Holy Moly! Andy had the nasty cough, head cold, fever thing for like a month and finally kicked it! Then he passed it to me for a few days, and now my poor boys are sick with the same thing:( Gosh, last night Majors fever was up to 102.2 I was scared out of my mind, couldn't sleep I was up crying and praying for my children's health. Wow, I can't even imagine what mom's with bigger health issues with their children go through. Today the boys seem to be alot better. Good thing we live right across the street from our pediatrician who was so nice to come check on the boys! They both looked good nothing too bad, Major has an ear infection but nothing a little amoxicillan can't kick! I am so grateful for prayer and modern medicine! Overall I'm grateful for my families usual Health and Strength!
Mjors 1st sick day
Major napping with his baby bear!



1 comment:

  1. OK so that was probably the saddest post ive ever seen! hope hes feeling better! im so excited to be back with all of you guys. well be back out there this weekend too so i hope i get to finally see you! love ya t.

    ReplyDelete