Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crazy it's been 3 yrs!

Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary!!! I can't believe it!!! I am truly one lucky girl! Seriously! and very fortunate to have found such an AMAZING man in such a short period of time! The Lord is good thats all i've got to say!
Andy and Tia short history...Im sure we've got you beat:
*August 2007 Met at a BBQ , I was hanging out with one of his friends who brought me and I knew I had to date Andy. Andy sent me for Ketchup instead, seriously! TO THE STORE!
*November 2007 Ran into him at Gen-x and I thought this is my chance I've gotta talk to him, so I got him to do security at one of my college dances.
* Securitied 2 Dances for me and I did all the talking I could to get to know him and I knew if I wanted this guy I was gonna have to work, because he was a good one!
* December 15th 2007 First Date! Christmas Work Party, I was a wreck before the date and then tried to play it off like I didn't have any time to get ready, when really I bought a new shirt just for the occasion and he knew it! The price tag was still on.....typical Tia moment!
I remember thinking if he asks to hangout after the work party then I've gotta chance:) HE DID!
*December 31st 2007 Andy purposed with the help of my sister and her kids:) Video Scavenger Hunt! I was very Fa'a leie to participate!
*January 26th 2008 Married for time and all Eternity!
I know its unreal but very true! I am so grateful for these past 3 years, Andy has truly made me a better person today and is such a great example to our family! if you would have asked me back in the day where i would be today I would have said just dancing my life away, well Im still dancing my life away just with my Best Friend encouraging me and supporting me at my side!
I Love you Andy!
Priceless....
3 years ago...young and in love
Its a tradition that the boy has to arm wrestle and win my dad in
order to marry his daughters!


3 yrs later....I love my Life!
Even younger and more in love




3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this post!!!! I love the Tia moment and I love the two of you and what you have become together-AMAZING!!!! Love you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so lucky to have you in our family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!!!! I love the both of you and look up to you 2 so much! Tonya you know exactly how the situation was because you were there and you know my Tia moments:) Amber, thanks for accepting me, loving me and being so warm and welcoming, oh I wish our kids could grow up together, we'll make it happen;) love you both!

    ReplyDelete