Sunday, January 2, 2011

My mom scared us this past week! She had been experiencing dizzy spells, left arm pain, chest pain, head pain and abnormal blood pressure readings. One Dr. said she was dehydrated and then the next Dr. said she had too much water and too much potassium. So finally she went into the emergency to get tests done and she came out perfect! Who knows but, she does scare us girls with her health anytime something is wrong with our parents me and my sisters are right there!!! We love our parents and can't imagine life if anything bad happened to them.
So hopefully this year will be full of good health and fun for the both of them.!
By the way I love my sisters and the relationship we all share. We are all sooo close I love that if anything happens to any of us we are always there for each other! Through thick and thin we go through it all together! They are such amazing woman and play a huge part in my life!
Me and My sisters and my mom!
My dad, mom and sisters!


My beautiful parents!


2 comments:

  1. I love this post tooooo. You have become an incredible little blogger. I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love u more sis. Thanks for ur amazing example as a mom

    ReplyDelete