Thursday, January 27, 2011

Steamy Mirrors!

Tonight at dance was UNREAL!!!! Ah Its nights like these that I live for with dance and make me appreciate my talent!!! Wednesday nights I teach an Adult hip-hop class its open to all levels and ages! When I started it 2 yrs. ago its been up and down in numbers! Sometimes I get 6 students and other times just 2 but I would teach anyway knowing that it would eventually grow! Well tonight I had up to 25 adults in class! including 5 guys! The energy level was intense and HOT! So hot we literally steamed up the mirrors in the studio room, all my years of dance i have NEVER seen that happen!It was insane and made and awesome memory for all in that class. I am so grateful for this talent that the lord has blessed me with and grateful to my sister Irene who never gave up on me! We all left the class drenched (not just me this time:) and feeling like we had won the lottery , seriously dance does that to ya! Its crazy! If you want a crazy good workout and not scared of dancing with great dancers , Come on out to Wednesday night Hip-Hop at 8:30pm!!! Its Steamy...

No comments:

Post a Comment