Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Quarter of a Century!!!!

January 10th is a National Holiday in our family no work, no school just play all day:)jk
But it is my birthday and a Quarter of a century I am , my Andy says. Andy always does such nice things for me on my birthday, he is so thoughtful. 6am i came home from my usual run and he had made breakfast for me and gave me my gifts new running shoes and running pants!!! yay! His boss was so nice to give him the day off to hangout as a family. So off to Zions we went we love that place!!! We took the kids through the Canyon and looked for deer! Major loved it! Then we ate at our favorite place in Zions "Blondies" if you haven't been you need to taste the Elk Burger! Very Healthy:) Major was so excited to finally see the Buffalo and kept asking to fight the Buffalo! He was sad when it was time to leave. We don't have a zoo here in Southern Utah so we have to improvise where we can:) We stopped by Grandma Irenes on our way home to visit and get all sorts of treats, she's always spoiling us! Then later that night my sweet sister Tonya and her family watched the kids so we could go to dinner at the Bent Fork, Great Service but we would have rather eaten McDonalds! :) It was a great Day with my Boys!!!
I am so blessed to have my beautiful family and such an amazing husband who will do anything for us and truly loves me!!! That is the best Birthday present ever!
Major and And checkin out the Buffalo
2 of my 3 boys! Legend was in the car right by us, it was cold out side!

I guess I've never seen buffalo this close. I was amazed
these suckers were HUGE!

CHECK OUT THAT HEAD!!!....the buffalos:) not Majors!
although his is pretty sizey too, thats why he's so smart!





Me and Maj at Blondies


Smooch for the Birthday Girl! Thanks Honey for a great Day

Major hiking in the snow!


It was gorgeous!




Major and a DEER!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment