Sunday, January 2, 2011

50 lbs. in one month!!!!

Since my dad has been out of the Rehab he has lost up to 50lbs. if not more. It is a miracle. Seriously though, he went in at 240lbs. and left at 285lbs. Due to the medicine decrease' he was bloated with water and the Rehab could not figure out how to help him. It just kept getting worse. So finally they released him anyway and with Dr. Irene's (my mom) prayers and research my dad was able to release all the water weight plus some!
It's so crazy to see my dad healthy and skinny again. That whole time I just kept thinking,
"how is he going to lose that water?" He was so miserable it was sad for me so to see him in pain:( My mom is amazing she will do anything to keep my dad healthy, strong and going:)
She is such a faithful woman and is always so optimistic!
In the Rehab 2 weeks before he was released.
Christmas Day! You can't tell because of that puffy coat
but, he is a skinny mini now!


My amazing dad!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment