Friday, December 31, 2010

Sh...Happy New Year!

So I'm thinkin I might need a little "Mini Tia" after all in the house! The only noise we we're ringing in the New Year with was 3 snoring boys! All of my boys were out by 10:30pm and I was up alone toasting to myself:) We usually do the family party scene or neighborhood bash but it was actually really nice to stay home in sweats this year. We got a gift card for Christmas from our family the Horlachers to Target, so today we used it on "Just Dance 2" the Wii game! It was a riot! Andy is HILARIOUS!!! I've never seen him move so fast in so many directions at once:) And his facial expressions are superb! So that's the reason for the silent New Years Celebration. After 3 hours of that game you'd be tired too! Major was just excited we were so willing to play the Wii for a long time! We wore him out too! So Just maybe this silent New Year has convinced me we need another little girl around........hm.....?
Happy New Year!!!
p.s. I would of had pictures of my Stellar husband dancing around but,
he said I couldn't record or take pics. till he gets better.
haha He's determined to get better, so that means he's going to be
practicing.....sneaky photo opp.!

No comments:

Post a Comment