Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Sweaters.

For Christmas Sunday Grandma Tonya bought the boys cute little sweaters for Church!!! Andy calls them Mr. Rodgers...hahah!!! They are soo cute and I've become one of those moms I always said I would never be...I LOVE WHEN THEY MATCH!!!! AH! Thats what kids do to you...So of course I had to take pics. for memories! I was sick today so Andy being the great dad he is took the boys to church alone. I had to get a picture of him too , because he looked so handsome!!!
I just love my boys.
Major, Andy and Legend
Legend and Major posin


My little Legend Boy!

Major helping his brother out!




2 comments:

  1. I love the sweaters. If I wanted to go for Mr. Rogers I would've done cardigans. hahaha They are such handsome little men. I love these boys. And Andy TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...andy doesn't know what he's talkin about:) thanks sister we love u

    ReplyDelete