Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dancer Christmas Partay!!!

This past weekend I had a Christmas After Party for all my dancers who performed in the Kalamity Show!!! Being the crazy, active teacher I am I was sure we had a blast, we played Minute to Win it games, musical chairs,(Im a big fan of games) Ate lots of food and watched the Show!!! I just love my dancers and the opportunity I have to teach them. Thanks for dancing so hard for Riley , ladies and gents see you in January!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
Some of my dancers who came!!!
Family Pic;)
Becky and Tayvia fighting over the last chair
in Musical Chairs

Musical Chairs the last 3...This was intense


Some of my Kalamity ladies
Sami, Alexa, Emily, Sam and Shay



Story Time and Kiana Bo Bana


Becky and Nolan


Oreo Game!
Emily praying she can get it in her mouth

OH....and Em looses:(
Whitney and Harlie still working

Sam concentrating.........


Check that picture out!!!!
Kiana looks like shes dancing...

Merry Christmas Ladies
I love you all!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment