Tuesday, December 21, 2010

AhQuin Christmas party!!!

Its a tradition in the AhQuin family to have as many Christmas parties as we can together the month of December but since we've had a crazy past couple of months this is our 1st party this month! So we had our annual Gingerbread makin, Gift exchangin partay at my sister Irenes clubhouse. Like always it was a blast and so fun to be together with the family. Andy and I aren't the best Gingerbread house designers, neither of us have the patience with those things but we always seem to get frosting all over the place and be the messiest, Thanks to my sweet adorable husband! Major had a great time eating everyones candy off the houses and bouncing off the walls...thats what major + candy does:) We had our gift exchange and ate lots of food. Its soo nice to get together with the family at Christmas. I love the memories we make and now that I have kids I love to see them play with their cousins. I absolutely love what the Holidays bring together...FAMILY!

Legend was not a happy camper!!!



Major acting real interested in the design,
when really he's thinkin about what he's gonna eat next.



Our table posin





Workin hard

No comments:

Post a Comment