Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve Traditions.

As Major is getting older and now having another kid this Christmas it's time to get the traditions rollin. I love the memories that traditions make for families! So Christmas eve we made Santa homemade tollhouse chocolate chip cookies hahah :) Im no Betty Crocker, so I don't pretend to be:)! We listened to the nativity story by Andy and opened our PJ's and family Christ-mas gift. It was so neat and crazy to see my little family do things that I did when I was younger and now I have young ones of my own. I can't wait for many more years of Christmas to come!
Major with his cookies, milk and note for Santa.
Legend in his Christmas PJ's sitting like a big boy!

Stokes family Christmas gift from Santa ;) the night before.
Andy made that gorgeous frame, he's an amazing Santa


Legend not too sure whats going on.


His PJ's say:"Dear Santa, Define Good
I just love Christmas pj's I can only do the
cute cheesy one's for so long
Major Man showin off his muscles in his PJ's

My PJ boys!

Mama and her boys!

Major loves this nativity he plays it everyday.
True Meaning of Christmas

Andy in his PJ's.
Go Utah!


Cookin with mom


Legend waiting for some cookies


Look how perfect those cookies are:)
Cooking for Santa












No comments:

Post a Comment