Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Morning

This Christmas, Santa was very nice to us this year, we all must have been extra good! I don't know who was more excited Andy or Major.....um Andy! He was so cute , I woke up at 2am to do the Santa thing and he beat me to it already! I've never met a man so momm-ily! Major woke up at his usual 5am ........so that's what time we opened gifts! It was fun and took us all a minute to wake up but we did. Major and Legend were both of coursed spoiled by Santa with toys, books and clothes and a tent hut thing that I think I like more than him:) Major kept saying "more more presents" He had a blast! Christmas is the best with kids.
Every year Andy builds something special and heart felt for me. So I knew he was going to do something this year so I was thinkin with my sista Latisha and we decided that I would frame his college football jersey in a case thingy...but the only person I know who builds those so beautifully is.....my Andy:) lol yes , you guessed it I tricked him into building his own present! Am I good , or am I good? or messed up?! lol So I told him Latisha wanted 2 jersey frames built for her husband for Christmas, which wasn't a whole lie , 1 was for her and the other was for Andy. I did a pretty good job at keeping it a secret, I think he had a sniff but he still acted surprised when he got it! It was a good Christmas...We did miss our Stokes family that morning though:)
OK, so my heartfelt, thoughtful husband built me a gorgeous vintage trunk! Every female in our Stokes family has one! So It was my turn! Every girl needs a trunk for her valuables:) it is gorgeous and not like any other trunks! I love it!
:( I don't have a pic. of the jersey case because Andy was the camera man and forgot:)
My Custom made Chuck Taylor's Andy designed
for me. Kalamity is embroidered on the side.
SAWEET!
Andy got a watch;0

My Trunk!


Major with his Dinosaur

We are Chief fans!...your thinkin WT???
you'll see..........:)

Legend trying to wake up!






No comments:

Post a Comment