Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Day! 3pm we headed to my bother Max's house for food, games and family time! It was a Blast although we did miss The Horlachers and Adam's family:( My family is so crazy and fun no matter how old we all get we are still up to play with the kids. We walked to the park and played games, Andy and I decided we HAVE to get a tether ball, it was soo much I've never felt so uncoordinated in my life! Andy had a good laugh! We also played signs and murder in the dark with my parents , yes their rad! Party with the AhQuins always consists of games and food!
It was a good Christmas Day with the Family!
Merry Christmas!
Legend all bundled up! Enjoying the ride
Grandma pushing little bean

Juilee, Joe , Grandma and Sunshine!


My brother joe and beautiful mom

Legend and Aunty Irene
My wierd husband!

Where's Andy!


Me with the kids!~



Kiana and I , Ammon and Jaden sneaking in the back.


Andy with the kids














No comments:

Post a Comment