Wednesday, December 15, 2010

These 2 months

Ah!!!! I just love these next 2 months:) December and January are my fav...not only because of Christmas or my Birthday...don't get me wrong those are good reasons but, because these 2 months is when I met the love of my life and my life changed forever!!!
Andy and I went on our 1st date Dec. 14th, engaged Dec.31st, married Jan. 26th. (I know call us crazy) but when its right , its right.:)
I just love the memories that flood back this time of year when I met my hunk and fell literally head over heals for him. I hope we can cherish and hold on to those memories forever!!!
I Love you Andy
My goofy Hunk!!!
Pops and Maj

Pops and Maj watching the Nativity scene


Andy and his little sister Rori

Going to see the Christmas lights


Rori, Maj and Elijah






No comments:

Post a Comment