Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sleepover at Tias!!

After the "After Party" we had an all nighter at my house with some of my dancers from my Int. classes!!! I just love these girls, I've been teaching all these girls for the past 2 yrs. and have grown really close to all of them! This is why I think Im having all boys , because I already have 10 + girls!! These girls keep me young and hip :) haha! We had a great time playing hide and go seek in the dark, gestures, eating more junk and watching the greatest movie of all time........"White Chicks" I think we're gonna have to do this every year...or every month according to the girls:) Not sure if Andy will agree...the boys and Andy had a sleepover at Pop's.

The Ladies.
The all got nice and comfy real fast!!!
Notice the beautiful art work on the walls;) lol
Thats our genius for a son Majy, he is such an artist!
Some people pay big bucks for art like that, we get it for FREE!



No comments:

Post a Comment