Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Blog....a little upset about it;(


So here I am starting a new Blog because for some odd reason my last one decided not to let me login anymore:) Starting back at square 1. If your new to my family you can go back and catch up at http://www.stokesfamily8.blogspot.com. Enjoy!


My gorgeous parents at the Rehab my dad was staying at!

Well Since football season, ALOT has happened!!!! So hopefully I have the determination to get through this:) because one day I will be as amazing as my beautiful older sister and have my blog printed as a book for me and my family to have forever:)


Well to start things off, my dear amazing dad had knee replacement surgery and well lets just say he hasn't had the best recovery ever. My dad already has had a very bad heart and well has been on 85mg. of Lasix water pill for the past 2yrs. When he had the surgery the Dr's. didn't give him as much due to surgery....and well it just wasn't good for his body! The lack of Lasix made him swell up a ton and slow down his recoveryalot! Ah!!!! It was seriously so hard for me to see my strong, brave , happy go lucky , active dad in pain and not able to do much! His stay in the rehab was suppose to be a 2 week stay , ended up being a month! Through this ordeal with my dad my brothers and sisters grew sooo close together, crazy to think we could be any closer;) My 2 older siblings were like the parents and all of us kids pulled together for each other and we all had a chance to stay with my dad and spend time with him. My dad is finally out and doing well , he is such a strong man!!! I'm grateful for this trial in life to strengthen relationships and to remember not to take family for granted!!!! I love my family!!!! They are such an amazing support group and I'm so blessed to have them on my side:)









No comments:

Post a Comment