Sunday, December 12, 2010

Stokes Family Pictures 2010

If you know my husband you'll know that he totally HATES having his picture taken. I on the other hand absolutely love it!!! ha ha OK, I'm kidding. I love pictures period. I get that trait from my Nana! So I finally convinced my husband to take family pictures for Christmas this year "happily" IF he could choose the photographer. So I said "Heck yes" So here are just a few, and your lucky I'm putting the family one up right now, this is the only one I have at this time! I look a little neck-less!!! Don't laugh! Ill post more when I get the rest!!!
The photographers name is Todd Ellis look him up on Face book! He is awesome and does such a great job especially considering with a crazy 2 yr. old boy who wanted nothing to do with having his picture at the time.
We had to take a hike to get here.. it was a blast!!!
Andy and I

The neck-less mama family pic!!!
My boys look good!!!


My husband the hottie, Majy is a stud!

Smooches!





No comments:

Post a Comment