Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kalamity Auditions for 2011

Thank you ladies for a wonderful year!!!!
I love you all
Kalamity 2010




This past week I held 2011 Kalamity auditions!!! This year was the 1st year I held actual auditions and it was a success!!! Not too shabby. We had close to 30 young ladies show up with a 6-8 8ct specialty routine and then learn a short combo. There were lots of nervous nerves in the studio and great energy!!! Its so neat to see these girls open themselves up and take a chance! So then we had callbacks and interviews and more dancing on Saturday!!! Then I posted the list 12am Monday morning...actually it was more like 12:20am the girls were very antsy...so i had to keep them on their toes. Then whoever made the team met up at Denny's at 1am for a good time! It will be a night to remember thanks to the WONDERFUL waitress we had....NOT!

I'm soooo excited for my new team and soo excited to work with these amazing girls!




Welcome to Kalamity Ladies!!!!




Top: Natalie, Sam, Whitney, Alexa, Sami, Cherish, LaTisha


Bottom: Emily, Tia, Julia, E-B


Missing:( Becky, E-Dub, Cambria, Sherree, Shay L.


The Krew!

No comments:

Post a Comment