Sunday, December 12, 2010

"2 Nights." "13 Dancers." "1 Cause."

Since August my dancers have been working sooo hard for these 2 nights, and they came and went by so fast. Let me just say ALL of my dancers not just Kalamity danced their hearts out those 2 nights for little Riley. If you were there in that auditorium you could feel the passion and love that these dancers all shared for dance and for Riley. Seriously, dancing with a cause in mind and so personal is totally different and brings it to a whole new level. I couldn't be more proud of every dancer on that stage. It was intense and very impressive.
Kalamity has grown to a whole new level in the past 3 yrs. Ive had it. It makes me cry just thinking that my dream is coming true of sharing my talent for the good.
Those 2 nights we were able to raise $3,750 for Riley to help with medical costs. She was so inspirational coming and dancing the finale with all the dancers , she was a star!
With a packed house both nights with a great cause in mind it was a success!!!
Thanks to all of those who came out and supported Riley and Kalamity this year. If you missed it, don't miss out next year!!!
Special Thank you to my family Dad, Mom, Tonya, Irene, Sunshine, Cec and my amazing in laws for the all the help with the show, singing, door and endless babysitting. I couldn't have done it without you!!!! Of Course my Husband who is my everything!
Follow Kalamity at:
Kalamity's Reason for Dancing 201o
Riley Slack
My dear husband was soo nice and speak for me the
2nd night , because I bombed the 1st night I was so nervous.
The little turd and the team presented me with some nice pics.
I love him , he's so handsome!
After everything my dad was going through
he even still made it to the show to sing for Riley!!!
I love my dad
My comfort zone!
Riley dancing the finale with the dancers in her tutu
we made her to match our 1st number!
Backstage with my kids....this is why I'm not
having any girls, I already have 50 of them:)


The 1st night, before I went to talk and make
fool of myself. Andy was much better:)


Riley again with the Krew!
My Rebel Cheer!!! They did awesome!

My Life Saver....My 2nd mama....My Director....My Sister!!
I can always count on her!!! Cam my sidekick!


Cam and I before our "Stringz"

The team before show time!!!

"I Tremble..."
Zombie dance....I know I look like the Devil.
I'm telling you when I'm on stage I'm a different person..
sometimes nice...sometimes scary!!!
These girls are the REAL DEAL!

"GIFTED"
Workin the stage!!!
They hold nothin back!
Yes...
Cam and I on the floor!

End of "GIFTED"
fierce, sassy and classy
KALAMITY!
SORRY ABOUT THE UNORGANIZED PICTURES, WHEN I UPLOAD I FORGET WHAT I DID LAST!!!! HAHAHA

















No comments:

Post a Comment