Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our Dear Nana

So just when you think it couldn't get worse for my dear dad his mom and our dear nana has a heart attack....we were all devasted and worried for her. So it was a sunday night when I had gone to stay the night with my dad at the rehab my dad got the phone call from his sister that our Nana had returned to be with our Heavenly Father. My dad was heart broken but also very very strong. I am soo glad that I was able to share that moment and night with my dad.
It was just hard for him because of his situation he was not able to be there with his siblings and mom. My dad is my hero though for his strength and faith he has and testimony that he will be with her again. My Nana was such an amazing woman......I can't help but cry when I think of her and the relationship her and my dad have. He is such a good son to her and she is such an amazing grandma and mom. She is a worker as far as I can remember she was always serving everyone and taking care of everyone. My dad would always tell me the story about my Nana being chased through the taro patches by the pigs through the mud to go to work for her family. How she was always determined to make things work for her family. Nana and Papa would come and get me in the summers and take me to stay with them , I loved seeing her collage of endless pictures on her many refridgerators of all of her grandkids, greatgrand kids and kids. I always felt loved and special seeing my school pictures on there. Not only was she thoughtful, always loving, not judgmental, caring, nurtuing, kind, obedient, woman she was forever Christlike. I hope to follow in her footsteps and be the mom and Nana she was.
I love you Nana!
The Last time she came to visit!
Nana and Dad
Back in the Day
AhQuin Family Picture
Uncle Elliott, Nana, Papa, Aunt Tamara, My Dad


We Love you Nana, I am so honored to be named after her!
"Bee"



No comments:

Post a Comment