Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Boys...


AH!!!! with my crazy busy life, being a mom is my breath of fresh air!!!

I just love being a mom and playing and hanging out with my boys....sometimes I feel more like the kid than Maj!!! I'm so blessed to have 2 beautiful boys who are healthy and strong! I love seeing Legends face light up when Maj comes around and I love to see Majors love for his little brother and how caring he is for them...I love the relationship they have and what they'll have as they grow up together!!! I am blessed!

Going to watch Dad coach!!! His biggest fans!!!
Classic picture....Boys in the tub!!! Major sits in Legends tub with him!!


Majors napping spot!



Majors Hut!!!

When I was younger I loved making huts out of

boxes, blankets, chairs, tables ...anything so we had some

boxes laying around so I showed Maj how it's done!!!

Andy says I'm not very good at the Hut making...Maj didn't seemed to think so.




No comments:

Post a Comment