Sunday, January 30, 2011

JABBAWOCKEES

This year was my turn to plan our anniversary get-away:) So I decided to do something a little different than what we usually do. If you know my Andy , you know he's not much of a dancer but he LOVES the JABBAWOCKEES!!!! Its funny he's for sure a JABBA groupie! So I surprised him with Tickets to their show in Vegas! Well not really surprised, Im not very good at surprises. So Friday Andy got off work early and we dropped our kids off at Aunty Tons! And we were on our way! It was a Blast and so nice to spend time with just Andy and I! It's crazy how empty you fill with no kids! We stayed at the South Pointe that was close to the Las Vegas Outlets which we loved!!! Andy went to his first Swap Meet! He thought was pretty cool! Best of all we got to just hangout together!
Las Vegas here we come!!!
Andy in our hotel room!!

Andy was like a little kid waiting to see the show!!!
Of course I had to get lots of pics!!!

The Entrace to the show!!!


The 2 Lovebirds!!!! I love this man!!!
I am one blessed girl!!

JABBA SET!

Andy was pretty excited about his
JABBAWOCKEE souvenior!
He's pretty gangster


The pre show. One of the JABBA'S came out
and did some funny audience participation stuff!


Andy was grining ear to ear watching the JABBA!



The end of our little trip!!!

Smooches!!!
Thanks ANDY for the Best 3 years of my life!
I Love you!












1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete