Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yummy Chicken Tacos!

WARNING:THIS IS NOT A HEALTHY RECIPE! NOT INTENDED FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO WATCH THEIR GIRLY FIGURE!:)
The other day i wasn't havin a great day! It was just one of those days when you feel like "poop" for no apparent reason! Ya know! So my dear husband made dinner for us! If you know my family (The AhQuin) family we like our food SWEET! Not just desert, our main course:)haha! For example we put LOTS AND EXTRA brown sugar in our chicken, sugar in our spaghetti sauce and then extra on our helping, sugar in our chili and to top it off yellow cake mix for corn bread! Haha I'm not kidding. So at our house we eat a lot of turkey or chicken soft tacos , OK like every night, that's all i know how to cook! I'm learning though:) So my dear husband made the tacos and I was caught by surprise that my taco was sweet! I was like, huh?! Honey, what is that? I thought he did something tricky or some special sauce or something sneaky, since that's Andy! Well come to find out he put sugar on the tortilla and cheese on top and melted it!!! Oh so easy but Oh so DEVINE!!! like i said not healthy but, its good!
Thanks Honey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment