Monday, January 31, 2011

Proud Mama!

So since Major was 18 months and able to attend Nursery , it's been an up and down roller coaster with him. He went from Eager Beaver couldn't wait to go to Nursery just so he could go play with his friends to screaming at the word nursery. For the longest time we could not figure out why the sudden change. So last week Sunday Andy took Maj to nursery and sat in there with him the whole time...(which Andy didn't mind:) Major was just great playing with the animals as long as dad was there. So when it was time to clean up the toys Major started to whine and begging to leave! That's when the truth was unleashed haha! The Nursery teacher said "yep its about this time every time he cries and wants his mom" My little Major did not want to help clean up;) which is odd because he always helps at home! So when he came home from church Andy told Me the situation and I sat my little Major down and had a clean up talk with him and told him it was the nice thing to do..blah blah blah and he'd get a treat after! So this past Sunday I took him to Nursery and sat there with him and then I snuck out, thinking I'd have to come get him in a bit! Well that was not the case after Relief Society i was a VERY PROUD MAMA he was the last one in there pushing the push vacuum! He was so proud of himself when he saw me he said "Mom I Clean!" Oh my heck, I about jumped right out of my 4 inch high heels for joy!!! He ran to me and gave me the biggest hug ever!!! Me and him were celebrating for the next hour squeezing each other and jumping up and down!!! Wow it's those simple moments in my Mommy life that make me feel like Ive never felt before!!!! Lets just pray this nursery clean up continues:) I love you Maj!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment