Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kalamity visitor....

These past 2 weeks we've had a Special Visitor at Adult hip-hop and Kalamity rehearsals. She was my mentor and trainer since the begining! Also, one of my biggest Role models! Not only was she my intro. to the dance world but she is my lovely sister:) Growing up with her as my instructor was rough. I remember many nights coming home from dance crying and not wanting to go back because she was so hard on me. Now I thank her for it and I train my kids the same way! My motto is: "Hate me now , Thank me later":) We haven't danced together in along time so it was so nice to have her at dance , it was a nice treat! It's always great to have those memories of dancing together and we always have great energy togther!
I love you sis. Thanks for dancing with us!!
Some of Kalamity with our Visitor!
Shay, Lexa, Cam, Cherish, Irene, Erin W.
Whitney, Sami, Erin B. and Julia
Smiley pic!
Thanks for coming sis. it's always a treat!


1 comment:

  1. I love that post!!! What a great tribute to Irene. Sure love you two. I love Legends haircut too. sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete