Thursday, January 31, 2013

BLING BLING ALL IN YO FACE..State Champs!

So I surprised Andy for our 5th year anniversary and I bought him his championship ring!!! He was surprised because he said he wasn't getting one at the assemble because he didn't buy it, because we had no money...little did he know that I made the leap and bought it for him.  He deserves it!!!! He really worked so hard with his kids and was a phenomianl coach for those boys! This is probably the only State Championship that really meant something to him. Those boys are like his own.
He was so excited to get his ring at the assembly and very willing to take a picture and show it off!!!
Rightfully earned....
Major was stoked too!!! He even got in the football teams picture at the assembly with one of the boys rings on like he was one of the boys!!!!
All of the coaches!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post Tia. I am so glad taht you surprised him with that!! You are definately right, HE DESERVED IT!!!

    ReplyDelete