Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Why I Blog!!!

My amazing sister Tonya is so sweet and has printed my blogs out for me in an awesome book. Major and Legend love love love them so much!!!! I love seeing the excitement in their faces when they look at them and see pictures of them selves and each other. They sit on their little "Nook" and just look at all the pictures and talk about what's going on in the pictures: Major: "See Legend I use to hold you when you were a baby." Legend: "I not a baby" hahhaha they are adorable. These moments and looks on their faces and conversations make sitting at my laptop definitely worth it. If you know me I'm not a sitter at all:) I am grateful for this way to record cherished memories for my kids so that they will have them forever! Thank you Aunty Ton so much!!! WE love our Books!!!
Majors face says it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment