Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The only explanation

This past Sunday I left after sacrament to get my things for my lesson. As I was pulling out...I actually pulled in:( ah!!!!! Yes, I hit... well more like bumped/ nudged the car in front of me. I know I know and YES there was a little crack! Ah!!!! So I went home and trust me all kinds of thoughts were going on, great there's another awesome bill, insurance up, was that crack there before, maybe they won't notice, maybe I should park some where different and don't say anything, leave a note??
My brain was in a panic, I knew I couldn't live with myself knowing that if I made the decision to walk away I couldn't live with myself honestly it would eat me alive...so I left a note and waited.....
Well after church the sweet little old lady came over and she informed me that the crack was already there and I didn't do anything....PHEW!!!!! Holy cow, the Lord is amazing!
I am so grateful that I did the right thing regardless of what the outcome was going to be. I cant look at it any other way than a Miracle! I shut the door and couldn't stop saying "Thank you Thank you Thank you Heavenly Father" He is amazing!!!! That's my only explanation....

No comments:

Post a Comment