Tuesday, January 8, 2013

More December 2012

My 2 best friends and sisters got married this month!!! These girls are amazing examples to me!!! They both are so smart, hard working, dedicated, loyal and really love no matter what! They have amazing testimonies and are truly led by the spirit. They've helped me through everything and have always been there for me. Honestly , I dont know what I would do with out them. I am so happy to see them enjoy one of the greatest blessings in life, eternal marriage. I love them!!!
Major was so excited to have his first performance ever at Cam's wedding! He definitely stole the show. The look on his face was priceless!!! He's a real performer that kid.
We had a great Christmas in our house together! We are so blessed to have such great family and friends to spend it with! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment