Sunday, January 6, 2013

October 2012 Majors Birthday and so much more...

Sooo October is definitely Majors month!!! He turned the Big 4 although he looks like he's 6, acts like he's 16 and thinks he's a tee-majer! All he wanted for his birthday was a dinosaur cake and a swimming birthday party at uncle clays house! He talked about his birthday 4 months before his actual birthday and every day up until his birthday asking if it was his birthday yet.  So that's exactly what he got!  So Aunty Sheree delivered the cake and right after the marathon the swimming party began!!! Major had the time of his life with all of his cousins he deserved it! He's my little hero my spiritual gianc and my angel...he has the biggest heart and is full of life on top of being too smart for his own good sometimes with the silliest personality and says the funniest things. I have to admit sometimes he drives me crazy because he doesn't stop talking, Andy says hes's just like me! Poor kid....but I know he's better cause he has his dad:) I love my Major! Happy birthday Maj thank you for choosing and trusting me to be your mom! I love you!
October 2nd 2008 our whole world changed when our little man came into our lives! He is such a special spirit who loves endlessly!
Major got his cake!
He was soo excited to be the birthday boy this time:)
Dad knows exactly what the Major wanted!!!
Birthday Morning October 2nd I also ran my 4th marathon. With each year that goes by I seem to train less and less and do alittle bit better...haha ill take a little. I love running i just can't do it anymore like I use to because of all the teachinig Im doing. I think that counts as training! So I ran 3 long runs and then I was off!!! I love to run and clear my mind and it sounds silly but I feel free!! My family was there supporting me and some of the Kalamity fambam! I finished in 4:01..2 minutes short of my goal:( Oh well theres always 2013! My dad ran 10 yrs so thats the goal:)
My boys at the finish line! Andy still runs the last mile with me and by then I definitely need him:)
The AhQuin Family!!!
This was also a sad month along with all the good. One of my dear dear friends passed away!  Ive known this girl forever and loved her so much! She danced last year in our benefit concert for Jeanette Bracken with us and she has always been there for me no matter what! When I was pregnant with Legend she came over in my week 37 and massaged my pressure points to try to put me in labor...hahaha...it didnt work! But my Heather was always the type to do anything for anyone and loved everyone unconditionally!!! She will truly be missed! "Together Again" was for her this year! Dancing for my girl!
Love you Heather!
Blessed to do another Kalamity Benefit concert for Brian Scott a football player from Hurricane diagnosed with Luekemia!
Such a fun show and we had amazing support.. we raised $2,000 that night!
"Optimus Prime at the show"
The Vault FamBam had the awesome chance to perform at the School Districts Spooky Town Fair for Halloween!
So we put on a 30 min Halloween show! So much fun!!! We had to bring back "HELP"
So I came home from dance one night and my adorable husband had this cute halloween candel light dinner all set up for the 2 of us! The boys were in bed and and he was waiting in the dark with candels lit and a mask...it was too cute!!! Very thoughtful! I am a lucky girl! The Menu: Pizza with human skin, the neighbors fingers with cheese and brain juice:)
Halloween party at Pre School!!! Major was so excited to wear his costume the TREX!!! Honestly, I was a little hesitant to spend $30 on costumes for the boys because of course if Major was a Trex then Legend was too...but they wore their costumes...not lying...the whole month, so I let them!!!! They loved them!!! We got our moneys worth!!
My cute TREX enjoying the sun with a cupcake!!!
I finished my Thunderbolt class on Halloween!!! I taught a hiphop class 3 days a week at a school here for 3 weeks!
Like I said I am so blessed to do what I love!
The Circus Performer and Brown Wilma Flinstone!!!
It was so cute to be with my 2 trex on Halloween! they protected me!!!
Halloween at The Vault! love this girl!
Stokes Family Picture! Halloween night!!! It was soo funny to watch Andy chasing people around in our yard and scare people and giving out candy. He was like a big kid!
Last but not least we had our annual dinner with our 2012 couse Mighty Meg! It was special to hear her story and talk to her family! WE truly fell in love with their family! Friends forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment