Monday, January 7, 2013

December 2012....Mighty Meg Pow

Finally, all year our studio danced and worked for this moment for this show for our Mighty Meg! all year long with our fundraisers we raised $3,443 for Meg so with our show we hoped to reach a total
of $10,000 for their family for the year 2012. Well with all the help, sponsors and donations and the amazing dancers we raised a total of $13,513 all together! Can you believe that! Simply amazing the lord is amazing! The show was every thing I wanted this year! We rapelled from the rafters we had awesome sweet  videos and effects throughout the show! We had amzing singers and the dancers really danced their hearts out for Meg! Honestly , it was a dream come true for our 2012! It was a phenonenal way to end our 5th year! I am so grateful for this opportunity that the Lord has trusted me  to do this! I am so grateful for a family who supports me and a rock star husband who to is willing to let me do this and be my partner and rock through it!!! Mighty meg Pow!
My elementary school/ middle school / high school friends came to visit at the studio, it was a perfect time to be reunited with old friends! My awesome husband was nominated in the 40 people under the age of 40 issue of the St.George Magazine, for being awesome!!! He's a stud what can I say!


friends for 15 years!

 

Pictures from the Mighty Meg Show!!! Love this time of year!!! So grateful my whole family gets to be involved!!

Kalamity was invited to dance in another benefit concert for Hurricane Sandy a few weeks after!!! Phew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment