Saturday, January 5, 2013

SEPTEMBER 2012 MISSING MY BOYS IN VIRGINA

September was exciting, fun, full of experience, traveling, floor routine, beam routines and missing my boys!!! I had the amazing opportunity to travel to Virgina to work, well what I do is not work, so I hate to use that word...."I get paid to do what I love...dance" My brother coaches and optional level gymnastics team out there so the gym hired me to come out and do routines and such for 11 days!!! I had a blast working with my brother again, we used to coach together in San Diego back in the day...we make a good team:) I ended up doing 14 floor routines, 12 beam routines and lots of tweaking routines and privates...let me tell you I went out there to work and thats just what I did. Everyday except Sunday that gym had me going from 12pm-8:30pm at night sometimes 8am-8:30pm at night with NO BREAKS! ha! It was sooo much fun and a blessing to our family!!! I got to spend the last day in D.C. with Adam and Becca and their cute kids touring and hanging out, they were sooo good to me. Im so glad I got to spend time with them. Don't worry  I tangoed my boys every day a got lots of pics. Andy was amazing he took his vacation during that time and stayed home while I was gone and played mom and dad, yes he is amazing! I came homw to lots of projects he had finished for me and happy boys!!!! It was a great memory! Next year maybe Ill take my boys with me:)
 
Started September with our Monthly 2012 Cause fundraiser!
WE finally got a sign we're official!!! Yep, my amazing husband made that sweet sign!
Missing the boys begin.............Off to Virgina
fly fly away....see you in 11 days...
Some of the level 9's

The level 7s adn 8s I worked with!

My studio for 11 days....
doesnt look like The Vault...
Cute Kalea'
Sassy Avenna
Studly Josh
Cool space place in D.C.
D.C.
Went to see all the 1st ladies famous dresses, my favorite !
My awesome brother Adam and his cute wife Becca they were so much fun!
Major and Legend brought me flowers at the airport! They were soo excited to see me can't you tell!!!
/>
 

Andy sent me this picture when he took Major to school!!! And telling me he chopped Legends long golden hair;(
Good to be home!
Came home to my frame finished and lots of fun things from my cute husband!!!
My boys loved their pj's and monkeys from D.C.
*Did you know the monkey was first on the moon???? Im probably the only person who didnt know that...lol
Space food, real souvenior..
He grew up while I was away...;(
My wall my husband surprised me with! He had me pick the colors before I left. I had no clue he was going to be so motivated:) I love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment