Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One of my favorite things to do..

One of my favorite things to do, is watch my boys play together. I just love their relationship as brothers and best friends. They love playing together and when one is gone or napping or at pre school the other is so sad and lonely. Sometimes I envy their closeness and so glad that they have eachother close forever! For Christmas they got a trampoline from Pops and Gamma!
 (Andys parents) the boys love playing out side on their new play set and love jumping on the tramp!!! I find myself often jumping with them instead of doing adult boring stuff! Trampolines bring families together:) I have great memories growing up with my siblings jumping, learning tricks , jumping off of walls, or even catapulting myself over the wall into the neighbors yard with big dogs barking at me...lol oh my that was horrible but hilarious remembering my skinny knobby 8 yr old self trying to get back over as fast I could;) I love that they will to make memories like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment