Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy 27!

(written by: Tonya my big sis. she says things so much better than I do)
 
It was Tia's 27th birthday on January 10th and we have watched her do so much with her dancing for service to others that we wanted to something special for her.

So we planned a surprise party and of course with it being Tia and interfering with her dance class,

there was a kink in the plan.

Andy called me and said, "Tia won't leave her class"

So he came home and changed

ed
 into a suit, went and got flowers and showed up at her studio.

Scooped her up and blindfolded her and kidnapped her from her studio.

He literally carried her into the house where we were all awaiting her arrival.
(Tia Now)
It was an amazing birthday my family really did go all out with a great party, food, gifts and an awesome KALAMITY cake they sure did surprised me!!!! They all pitched in together to get me an awesome laptop:) I am so blessed to have such a loving family!!! They are the best!!! Happy 27!!!!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment