Friday, January 4, 2013

We haven't see this thing in ages.....

Holy cow its been Forever!!!! I dropped off of blogger earth for a very long time, life got crazy and I had good intentions of getting on and doing this but, you know how that goes , good intentions don't get the job done;) then it just got so long i forgot all my passwords and info. and somehow someway i was on Kalamity's blog and was going to make a post on that one and it took me HERE, without logging in or anything!!! Wow, maybe the Lord is telling me something.....So since i cant take you through the past year AND a half or else I would have to write a novel and remember good intentions don't get the job done:) here it is in a blog nut shell, i will try......at least 2012! 2012**** It Definitely was a roller coaster full of its ups and downs and normal stresses of life and many many many blessings as well , honestly one of those years that changed my life for the better when at the time seemed like for the worse, one of those years that the what seemed to be the impossible became the utmost very possible and the year full of hopes and dreams and miracles came true!!!

 MONTH BY MONTH!!!

JANUARY: 
 I turned the Big 26 and Andy and I celebrated our 4th year anniversary! He's amazing and planned a nice getaway to Vegas for us! Always a surpriser that guy!!!
Kalamity and some other amazing dancers took a trip to Vegas to dance in the Gridiron college All-Star Game. Such a Good time and a Life lesson on "Finding Joy in the Journey"
4 Amazing Years






Gridiron Ladies



No comments:

Post a Comment